If you prefer a printable, document version of this guide, visit this google doc.
– Review the teacher PowerPoint presentation -Week by week guide NOTE: Weeks might be Sessions
– Teacher VRS STEM Weekly Lesson Schedule – The VRS project in a list form
– The 10 VRS lessons with answers – (multiple solutions)
– Make a copy of the engineering notebook – distribute to your students
– Pseudocode Student ws -make copies or teacher Pseudocode VRS lessons
– What the final day might look like
Useful links or other helpful videos
– Scoring Handout- click here-may want to have a hardcopy/stu
– Game Pad buttons
– how to make your robot reload rings or the reload ring code one of many options
– Shooting rings at the PowerShot targets – Reload rings
– How to shoot rings at the high goal
– Scoring Rules scoring rules ultimate goal click here
– Using Color Sensors click
– Multiplayer set up directions click
What the final event might look like https://youtu.be/V9XyO6ZyN5c
High-quality STEM learning and engagement opportunities can be a game-changer for young people in disenfranchised communities who might otherwise not have access to pathways to the fast-growing STEM economy.
Kids learn coding in an exciting, authentic system-See the world record
VIRTUAL ROBOT SIMULATOR IS A SIMPLE, EASY-TO-USE PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS FTC TEAMS TO PROGRAM AND TEST THEIR ROBOTS WITHOUT ACCESS TO PHYSICAL HARDWARE.