If you prefer a printable, document version of this guide, visit this google doc.
We have collected survey results from workshops hosted using this curriculum. See our success statistics here.
– Review the teacher PowerPoint presentation -Week by week guide NOTE: Weeks might be Sessions
– Teacher VRS STEM Weekly Lesson Schedule – The VRS project in a list form
– The 10 VRS lessons with answers – (multiple solutions)
– Make a copy of the engineering notebook – distribute to your students
Useful links or other helpful videos
– Scoring Handout- click here-may want to have a hardcopy/stu
– Game Pad buttons
– Scoring Rules scoring rules ultimate goal click here
– Using Color Sensors click
– Multiplayer set up directions click
What the final event might look like https://youtu.be/V9XyO6ZyN5c
High-quality STEM learning and engagement opportunities can be a game-changer for young people in disenfranchised communities who might otherwise not have access to pathways to the fast-growing STEM economy.
Kids learn coding in an exciting, authentic system-See the world record